Privacy & Cookies: This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this website, you agree to their use.
To find out more, including how to control cookies, see here: Privacy policy

sabato 8 agosto 2009

what we easily found out

he didn't want to hurt his hands; he pistol-whipped some guy. you are a geographic trojan horse, he said. let me help you through my lunar landing unit. here's the policarpo democracy act.

download me, said the butcher dweller. the showcase has my name, mary. let's chew up a tank, heidegger-sized.

abandon me, love me, receive the gun, loaded and ready to fire. plant the monitors all around. they'll be java eaters. rattle the lamarck dice, your skull in the avid flowchart.

stand by me, don't leave me, please, using normal neuroevolution and bursts of blaster fire at the enemy.

be soft, sweet, luminescent. lie on the ground.