Privacy & Cookies: This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this website, you agree to their use.
To find out more, including how to control cookies, see here: Privacy policy

sabato 17 gennaio 2009

cheaper than conventional medicine

if you can't hear me, it's because i couldn't find my socks, so i called information, so i called the police. i saw a sign that said "jesus helps". then i went outside and i saw you have different fingers.

talk to me about your courage, struggle with weight, and other interesting things.

i looked at those areas that aren't going well. the king of hearts said my self-esteem went down.

at any rate, it's not fair to make you and me foot the bill for other people's delusions.

find a different paradigm.

i passed through 43 banks and all are equally disappointing.

the dumbest cartoon in the world to me, and its location is just as random as its contents.

for 3 days, then back down -thinking about the limits of human perception.

we'll offer you a job at the end of the day.

sure. but -

i went west and now i'm lost.

could i take you to your home?

not now. i want to sit down and play